Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy birthday, Who-cester!

Yesterday marks the sixth anniversary of this blog.
I didn't mark it yesterday, because I didn't want to distract from the real business around here: informing and advocating.
If you look back at the very first post I put up, though (from March 1, 2008), you'll see that's pretty much been the way it's operated around here from the start. You'll also see that we're not doing any better on funding education, 'though I would say that we're not having quite the same arguments as we did then.
I do want to mark this, though, by saying thanks: to you read, you who lurk, you who answer my questions, you who ask me to post about something, you who ask why I didn't post about something, you who point out when I screwed something up. It's only me who writes on here, but it's a group effort in many ways.
You keep me encouraged and you keep me honest. Thanks.

No comments: