- The Standing Committee on Accountability and Student Achievement is meeting on Tuesday at 5:30 on the fourth floor of DAB. You can find the agenda here...oops, link's not working. We're talking about Perkins funding, getting an update on the PARCC assessment, discussing the Goddard Scholars program, and getting a report on student transfers. If you have an interest on any of these issues, I'd urge you to come.
- The City Council meets on Tuesday at 7 pm at City Hall, and our facilities projects are on their agenda (Wait. Except they're not?) for approval to go to MSBA, as they are due on April 10. So, let's get back to you on that?
- The Massachusetts School Building Authority board is considering voting Nelson Place into the feasibility stage of rehab/rebuild on Wednesday morning. I'll be there and blogging it!
- The Worcester School Committee meets on Thursday at 7 pm at City Hall to consider budget priorities. The agenda is here, and as you can see, that is the entire agenda. The backup is the budget presentation we had at the joint F&O/Education meeting at Nelson Place. Please do be in touch with us with your thoughts on FY14!
- Next Saturday, CPPAC is holding their annual Parent/Guardian Expo at Holy Cross in the Hogan Center from 9-1. There will be informational tables on school and community programs, seminars, raffles, and entertainment provided by Worcester Public Schools students. It's free, and you can bring your kids!
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Meetings coming up this week
Coming up this week: