- Tuesday, April 28, 2015, Fitchburg State University, Hammond Hall, 3:00-6:00 p.m. (following the regular Board meeting)
- Monday, May 18, 2015, Bunker Hill Community College, A300 Auditorium, 4:00-7:00 p.m. (in lieu of the special Board meeting)
- Wednesday, June 10, 2015, Bridgewater State University, Rondileau Campus Center Ballroom, 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 22, 2015, North Shore Community College-Lynn Campus, Gymnasium, 4:00-7:00 p.m. (in lieu of the special Board meeting)
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015, Springfield Technical Community College, Top of Our City Conference Center, 4:00–7:00 p.m.
Individuals who would like to speak must register when they arrive and will be given three minutes to speak within the time allotted. In addition to hearing testimony from members of the public, the forums may also include brief presentations from educators and others with particular expertise on topics such as test administration, college and career readiness, alignment with the curriculum frameworks, implications for classroom instruction, and online testing. Members of the public who are unable to testify at one of the forums are encouraged to submit written comments to email@example.com.