- Municipal employees in Worcester County
- Exceptional competence and efficient handling of all assigned responsibilities.
- Willing performance of tasks above and beyond the call of duty.
- Friendly, helpful, and cooperative attitude toward the public and fellow employees.
- Important, but not required, volunteer community service outside the scope of job-related responsibilities.
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Know of an outstanding municipal employee?
If you know of an outstanding municipal employee in Worcester County, please consider a nomination for the Thomas S. Green Award, awarded each year by the Research Bureau. Nomination forms can be found here.