Sunday, October 11, 2015

Meetings this week

I'll post on this week's agenda in a minute, but first: meetings this week!
  • On Tuesday at 10 am, the Joint Committee on Education will be conducting a hearing on charter school-related bills before them. Baker's bill is HD 4191, and I'm told he'll be testifying at 10 am. I'm going in myself to testify on Senator Moore's S321 on local authorization, and I'll be blogging.
  • The Worcester School Committee meets on Thursday at 7.
  • The Foundation Budget Review Commission meets on Friday from 2 to 5 pm (no word yet on where). I'll be there and blogging.
  • The Research Bureau is hosting a presentation on the International Baccalaureate program, also on Friday, at 7 am at WPI's Higgins House. Assuming the FBRC ends on time, I plan to be at this as well.

No comments: