- Last week's Worcester Magazine cover story on how sex ed failed caught the attention of both Mass Politico (scroll down to "Local Angle") and Commonwealth Magazine, which followed up with some of those involved. Janice Harvey likewise devoted her column to the need for such education.
- The students who spoke out last week for change are gathering signatures in support.They also have scheduled a press conference for Tuesday.
- The Worcester Principals' Association have sent a letter of support for the superintendent, covered here in the Telegram and Gazette. Note that this is not a union; principals in Massachusetts are not unionized and probably have among the least job protections of those working in public districts.
- The entirety of "Worcesteria" this week is on Worcester School Committee.
- Molly McCullough was on Radio Worcester earlier in the week.
- Doug Arbetter, a Doherty High grad who ran for school committee several years ago, wrote a blistering letter to Worcester Magazine about the need for change on the Worcester School Committee.
- Regarding questions of systemic bias, it is useful to read what Framingham is doing.
More as I have it!