- School committee member John Monfredo called into Hank Stoltz's radio show to deny that any racism in the Worcester Public Schools; you can find a transcript of that here.
- The full statement from the Worcester Coalition for Education Equity was published.
- Worcester Magazine interviewed John Monfredo, got a statement from Superintendent Binienda, found lots of unanswered calls, and wrote something up.
- The Telegram wrote something just on the two statements.
- Worcester News Tonight did a piece on it.
- WCEE sent out invitations to a press conference and call to action for 6:30 on Thursday at City Hall, before Thursday's School Committee meeting.
More as I have it.