Monday, December 11, 2023

Burncoat's on the MSBA agenda to be invited into Eligibility!

 The Mass School Building Authority has their final Board meeting on Wednesday, and their agenda (which I've shared here) includes an proposed (subject to Board vote) invitation to Eligibility which will be of local interest (last in alphabetical order): 


The meeting starts at 10 am. 
While I never count out a public body, let me also share that I have never known the Board to vote against such a recommendation. 
I'll have my Burncoat green on Wednesday, and I'll update as we have news! 


LET'S BE SUPER CLEAR HERE, incidentally, that the work that we and others did on raising the MSBA cap, both in SOA and in the last budget, and on setting accelerated repair outside the cap was what enabled that list you've seen above! GOOD WORK, all! 

No comments: