Monday, June 21, 2021

Coming later this week on here--I promise

 ...will be a not-at-all-live blog of the second round of Worcester School Committee deliberations.

But this kind of breaks my heart: 

Even setting aside the slavish devotion of much of our local media to the Woo Sox, it's really a giant miss for there to be literally no coverage of the budget deliberation of a $466M budget.

And it wasn't passed without real deliberation. Not having this covered means that there are many who will not know some substantive differences between the committee and administration and among the committee itself.

Sure, I'll blog it--I started this blog as a response to lack of coverage, in any case--but that's not enough, not the least of which is because I am myself one of the participants in the deliberation.  

No comments: