Thursday, March 15, 2018

FBRC Must See TV: POSTPONED

Responsibilities take me elsewhere tonight, but if you are NOT planning on being in Holden with me to hear about advocacy, can I suggest you check out tonight's Worcester School Committee meeting at 7? Maybe more like 7:15ish.
You can find the livestream here.

Here's why I say that: Worcester has been talking about the inadequacies in the foundation budget since...2013? Brockton was the city that brought first McDuffy and then Hancock against the state. They're two of the three (the third is Springfield) largest victims of the state's continued inaction on this. And both Brockton and Worcester are at the table tonight.

I hear there's new numbers.
If you're following the foundation budget, I'd watch Worcester tonight.
Regrettably, I will NOT be able to liveblog this, but I'll catch up as soon as the video is posted!


UPDATED: Brockton couldn't make it, so this report was POSTPONED, I'm told.

No comments: