- University Park Campus School is having their reaccreditation committee visiting late this week and into next week from NEASSC.
- Superintendent Boone will be delivering her annual State of the Schools address at 7 pm Monday night at North High School. The public is invited to attend (and it will also be broadcast on Channel 11).
- The second of the four Ad-Hoc Committee public hearings is also Monday night at 8 pm (for those who may wish to make both!) at Holy Cross in the Hogan Center, Suite A. I've heard we have some students coming, which should be great!
- On Wednesday (for those keeping track of such things), the Ad-Hoc Committee is visiting Boston Latin School.
- Thursday night is our regularly scheduled School Committee meeting. We are interviewing the finalists for the Special Education position, so PLEASE attend if you have interest and forward thoughts to the School Committee on this position. The agenda on this will post this afternoon.
Friday, October 12, 2012
Next week in Worcester
Several things of interest happening in the Worcester Public Schools next week: