Monday, October 29, 2012

Midday Monday update from Superintendent Boone

The Worcester School Committee just received an update from Superintendent Boone:
We are in a waiting pattern to see if any of our buildings sustain damage or loss of power that could impact school operations tomorrow. No decision has been made, as of this email, on whether or not school will be open tomorrow. The timing of the storm and its impacts projected to last well into the evening and overnight makes it difficult to make that decision early. Additionally, we will continue to participate in the briefings with the city's EO team.

I will post additional information as I get it.

No comments: