Up this week:
- the Superintendent's report is on the dropout rate, which, as you may have heard, went down this past year. The backup has charts and graphs with more information.
- we've got recognitions for Dr. Leonard Morse for his work as the Public Health Commissioner. We've also got Bank of America coming in in honor of their $50,000 donation.
- Teaching, Learning, and Student Supports subcommittee report is coming back.
- a response to a question on summer programs
- items asking about the special education parent survey, the STEM initiatives, and Poem in Your Pocket day.