- Jacob Hiatt roof top units (this is their HVAC system, which was already supposed to be done, that you might remembering my mentioning at our last meeting. We've had a holdup in the crediting of reimbursement)
- Worcester Tech compressors (two of them)
- Boiler replacements for the Taylor Building, Foley Stadium, Mill Swan (none of which are MSBA eligible because of not having students in the buildings) and West Tatnuck (where the boiler broke after this winter and must be replaced before fall).
- Tatnuck Magnet wall replacement (outside)
- Parent Information Center paint trim (the PIC is made of brick but has wooden gingerbread trim)
- Jacob Hiatt front plaza and side stairs (stonework)
- Lake View wall replacement (outside)
Friday, June 19, 2015
Capital priority projects for FY15
This list is not exhaustive and does not include MSBA projects; this is from admin responses to items involving the budget.