Really, really briefly:
- it increases Chapter 70 OVER the Governor's budget, both by increasing the health care calculation within the foundation budget (even more than Baker did) and by including a $30/pupil minimum increase per district; the first is an FBRC h/t; the second isn't progressive BUT is less than they tend to do...
- regional school transportation up by $1 million (to $62 million) from the Governor's budget
- circuit breaker up by $4 million over the Governor's budget
- METCO funding by $500,000 over Governor's budget
- adds a pothole account of $12.5 million for districts that have been hit the economically disadvantaged calculation
- Same funding as Governor's budget for McKinney-Vento, school lunch, and charter reimbursement
- does NOT combine grants like the Governor's budget did (round...two? At least?)