- This Atlantic article about why some schools are getting rid of their iPads is a worthwhile read, as we have conversations around what technology we invest in. As always, it's not about the technology; it's about what we're doing with the technology.
- Guess where kids best learn executive function? Not in the classroom.
- I've been largely staying out of the Campbell Brown/Whoopie Goldberg/insert-person-who-doesn't-understand-due-process-here dustup, but here's a good response on why due process matters and is in the best interest of kids.
- You may or may not have been following what's going on in Boston around the Dearborn Middle School; either way, here's a good update on that.
- And if your kids are in the Worcester Public Schools, you may well know a lot of this, but read on for why you should choose the Worcester Public Schools!
Friday, August 8, 2014
Summer week links round-up
Summertime, so I'm not posting as often. Some things you might like to read: