Thursday, October 25, 2018

Vote Yes on 3


I would hope, dear readers, that this is not a discussion that you and I need to have. I would hope that you understand that everyone deserves equal protection--yes, protection--under the law, and that means that no, others don't have the right to discriminate against people.
I would hope that you would understand that the fearmongering around bathroom usage is not only nauseating, but completely wrong. And I say that, incidently, not only as a woman but as the mother of three daughters; don't you dare use my children as an excuse for your bigotry. 
I would hope that you would understand the damage we are doing to some of our absolutely most vulnerable people every time we raise these non-issues. I would hope that you would want to do better, not worse, on how we treat vulnerable young people.
I would hope that you would want to stop that.
Vote yes on 3 if you are in Massachusetts. I also always suggest supporting the Trevor Project

No comments: