Saturday, August 17, 2019

Worcester School Committee election events

Someone stopped me downtown today to ask what events were coming up, so I thought I'd stick it here, as well. This is what I have; I'm sure more will be added:

  • Thursday, August 29; 5:30 pm: Commission on Disability Candidates' forum in the Levi Lincoln Room at City Hall
  • Tuesday, September 10: PRELIMINARY ELECTION (eliminates 1 of the 13 candidates)
  • Wednesday, September 25, 6:30 pm: League of Women Voters forum in the Sullivan Auditorium at Worcester State University
  • Tuesday, October 22, 7 pm: Worcester Regional Research Bureau forum which I don't seem to have any additional information on...
  • Wednesday, October 23, 6pm: NAACP forum at the Worcester Youth Center
  • Wednesday, October 30, noon: Worcester Senior Center, candidates' luncheon
  • Tuesday, November 5: ELECTION DAY! 

No comments: